• Update membership information

    Please remember to update your membership information when you move. You can still receive our journals, membership directory and ballots for GSJ councilor positions even when you move outside of Japan. If you wish to pay for the dues by a credit card, you can download the form below and send to GSJ office.

The form for payment using a credit card (PDF:152KB)

The Geochemical Society of Japan Office

Modification on the website
Please click the button, and go to the Application screen.

Modification by mail or FAX
Please send the Application/Modification form for membership to our office.